So, you’ve made up your mind to visit Breckenridge, but you may be worried about transferring from Denver to Breckenridge. If you want unparalleled service, contact Blue Sky Limo HERE . Go through the following options to set up your DIA to Breckenridge shuttle service.
- Open the website from the link provided above and explore the home page. Get a feel of what our company offers and if it’s the right option for you.
- Browse through all options and order a shuttle according to your specifications.
- If you’re unclear, ask the support staff about how to proceed.
- If you’re traveling with children, let us know beforehand, we will provide complimentary child seats.
- When you arrive at the airport, the shuttle will be waiting for you. Hop in and enjoy the ride.
Keep the following points in mind when ordering your shuttle. These are some terms and conditions that apply:
- The rates listed on the website are only for the shuttle. You’ll have to pay an extra 20% driver gratuity to whatever you order. This addition will be automatic so don’t worry about it.
- Try to reserve your seat from the link provided instead of booking via phone or through a third party as that may cost more.
- The airport shuttle will offer a way trip not back and forth.
- The rates mentioned are per shuttle, not per person.
- If you’ve a schedule between 12 AM and 6 AM, you’ll have to pay an extra 10 % fee.
- Prices may fluctuate depending on weather conditions and travel during holidays, school breaks, or long weekends.
- If the weather conditions are severe, an additional fee will be charged for the service.
- For private jets, a $25 gate airport fee will also be charged.
- If you wish to cancel any reservation, then do so at least 72 hours before the pickup time.
Working as an Airport Shuttle Driver in Breckenridge, Colorado
Our shuttle drivers are accountable for safely transferring clients and delivering superior service. Drivers need to have good communication skills, both verbal and written so they can interact with the fellow drivers, maintenance people, the operational team, and the public they plan to serve.
Responsibility, patience, commitment, and initiative are the expected qualities if you wish to work as an airport shuttle driver. Driving around in the scenic visuals can be a blessing but this job also relies on tips. Many people go for this occupation after retirement.
A valid driver’s license is obligatory, and a background check is an integral part of the process. The driver has to be able to drive well, navigate GPS, read maps, and follow all safety precautions and regulations. Putting clients at ease is the desired result.
Some of the duties of an airport shuttle driver include:
- Transporting guests to and from the airport from areas, including private residents, hotels, and educational campuses
- Assisting passengers in loading and unloading their luggage and greet passengers, engage them in conversation to make them feel welcome
- Turning in lost and found items to the shuttle service company and maintain a lookout for any suspicious activities in the cars
- Driving safely, responsibly, and be ready for all road conditions
- Checking the condition of a vehicle to confirm that everything is in functioning order
Blue Sky Limo is here to help you have the best most comfortable journey to Breckenridge possible. Our super friendly support staff will advise you every step of the way, and make sure you and your party get to Breckenridge on time and in safe hands.
The listings page is your first port of call. There you can learn all about the types of car services we provide and get a general idea of price. Next, go ahead and give us a call. We’ll make sure everything is set up correctly for your arrival.
If you have a change of plans, no worries. Just give us a call, and we’ll make sure everything is taken care of.
Lastly, don’t forget to enjoy your stay in Breckenridge. It’s an amazing town, with lots to offer everyone. Need a tip for some things to do or restaurants to checkout? Just ask your well informed Blue Sky Limo Breckenridge driver. They’re Summit County locals who can definitely point you in the right direction.
Enjoy your ride!