Blue Sky Limo – 2019 Scholarship Opportunity
At Blue Sky Limo, we firmly believe in giving back to the community, and that education is the best investment we can make in our future generations. Young people are our future and they deserve the opportunity to reach their educational and professional goals.
It is our hope that by completing their college degree, young people will be able to contribute significantly back into their communities and play their part in making the world a better place.
We fully understand that one of the major reasons people are not able to continue with their educational pursuits is due to a lack of financial support. It is for this reason that we offer this scholarship opportunity to motivated young individuals. We wish good fortune to all those choosing to pursue their higher education and offer this scholarship opportunity as a means to support their higher education undertaking.
We have well-structured criteria for determining the ideal qualified applicant for this scholarship opportunity. We shall identify those who have met our minimum requirements and shall make funds available to those applicants who we feel meet our criteria and submit the best evaluation essay.
- Applicant must be accepted by, or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Applicant must submit a 2,000-word essay on “Vail Airport Transportation”.
- All applications should be sent to [email protected] in Word format only. PDFs or links to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the award. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
- Plagiarism is an automatic disqualifier! You may use information from any source but be sure to put it in your own words and cite your sources when you must refer to a specific study or quote. We will verify originality with plagiarism checking software.
We will evaluate essays based on originality, creativity, grammar and ability to inspire others. There is no formula breaking down the importance of each such criterion. Instead, each essay will be considered in its entirety. Judges will be asking themselves the following questions: Does the essay present an original viewpoint or perspective? How well-written is the essay? Does the essay inspire the reader?
We will also be assessing if the topic of the essay does reflect the central issue of airport transportation options based in the Vail, Colorado area.
Scholarship Amount Details:
One winner will be selected out of the pool of applicants. The winner will receive a scholarship of $5,000 which can be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board. The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the award. Scholarship will be sent as a check to the mailing address provided by the applicant.
Scholarship Deadline and Winner Announcement:
The scholarship winner will be announced on 31st March 2020 and awarded the stated amount of $5,000. The last date for essay submissions is 15th March 2020. We hope to get your best essays and wish all the applicants the best of luck!